Protect Your Money
From the Coming Obama Inflation-Grab!
Irresponsible politicians and crazy government spending are destroying the U.S. dollar.
Your life savings are about to be wiped out.
You must take wise action now to protect yourself and your family.
My private research report will show you exactly what to do!
From: A Concerned U.S. Citizen
Date: January 1, 2011
To: Those Who Have Eyes to See
Would you put your money into a bank where the president was a thief?
Where your hard-earned $1,000 placed in a safe-deposit box "mysteriously" became $800, then $600, then $400--and finally disappeared altogether?
Of course you wouldn't! You're too smart for that!
But what if you were tricked?
What if you were forced by the government to bank your money where a "secret thief" could sneak in every night?
This "secret thief" would start by stealing a little of your money, then a little more, then more and more as he became increasingly bold--and you became increasingly broke!
Before too long, your savings would be reduced to almost nothing--leaving you too poor to pay your mortgage, buy a car, or send your kids to school.
Ridiculous? Tell that to the "secret thief"!
But Don't Despair
My private research will show you how to protect your money from the coming Obama inflation-grab.
You see, I’m one of those very rare birds in American education—a conservative college professor. I teach Critical Thinking at a well-known school in Los Angeles, California. (I'm choosing to remain anonymous here, for reasons you can probably guess. But you can call me "Patrick Harris.")
From the very start of the 2008 election, my fellow liberal professors HATED George Bush and LOVED Barack Obama. One day I pulled into the faculty parking lot and realized I was driving the only car WITHOUT one of those psychedelic “HOPE” bumper stickers.
But hope is one thing and FACTS are another.
If “Critical Thinking” means anything, it means looking at the facts and thinking for yourself.
And when I started to think about what Barack Obama was doing to the American economy, I got very scared.
Obama says he inherited the current financial mess from Bush.
Just look at these huge deficit numbers.1
Obama's 2009 budget shortfall will be larger than all budget deficits from 2002 through 2007 combined.
And that's just his first year, folks.
Even liberal National Public Radio reports there will be at least $9.3 trillion in new deficits in the next ten years.2
The Harsh Truth Behind the Exploding National Debt
When President Obama was elected to office in January, 2009, the national debt totaled $10.6 trillion.
By the end of his first term, the national debt is projected to be approximately $17 trillion.
By the end of his second term it will soar to a whopping $24 trillion.
Obama wants to borrow almost $80,000 for each U.S. household -- on top of what the government already owes.3
In a very few years, we will have reached the point where the interest on the national debt will be the largest part of the federal budget--larger than Medicare, larger than Social Security, larger than defense. 4
When that point comes, kiss the American dollar goodbye.
Because the end of all that overspending will be devastating inflation.
The middle class of America will, once-again, take it on the chin.
Why Obama Must Destroy the U.S. Dollar
Obama's binge of over-spending will burden the U.S. with huge amounts of debt.
There are only three possible ways for Obama to pay it:
1) He can tax you.
2) He can borrow money from other countries.
3) He can call in the "secret thief" of inflation and let it do his dirty work.
1) Obama can't tax you enough! To close the current deficit, he'd have to tax top earners over 90% of their income--and future deficits are only going up.5
2) Other countries see what is happening and don't want to lend to the U.S. anymore.
"Massive purchases of dollar debt by foreigners can, of course, delay the crises, but today most countries have their own deficits to finance," states Allan Meltzer, professor of political economy at Carnegie Mellon University. "It is unwise to expect them, mainly China, to continue financing up to half of [our deficit] for the next 10 or more years." 6
That leaves Obama just one deadly option:
3) Employ the secret thief of inflation.
After all, if you just print more and more money, it will be worth less and less.
Then you can pay off your trillion dollar debts with worthless paper money.
Just as Germany did in 1923.
A Lesson from History
In 1923, Germany was a democratic republic.
It had piled on lots of debt after World War I -- and bickering, ineffective politicians couldn't get the ballooning national deficits under control.
Result: runaway inflation.
By 1923, the government was printing notes of (ready?) 100,000,000,000 Mark. 7
And that wouldn't buy you a loaf of bread.
Goodbye German Republic, hello Hitler.
Conventional Financial Wisdom Is No Escape
When, with a sinking heart, I began to sense the enormity of the problem Obama was getting the country into, I determined that I would use whatever means necessary to protect my modest assets from the coming government inflation grab.
My first step was researching what the economic and financial experts had to say about protecting my wealth.
I was shocked. You see, most of these "experts" seemed to have blinders on. The advice they dispensed, while well-meaning and even "smart" in conventional terms, would clearly be totally useless in an environment where taxes were skyrocketing and the dollar plummeting in value.
Payroll savings, tax-deferred IRAs, stock market investing--all great ideas when the economy is functioning normally, but all totally useless when the debt tsunami sweeps in to destroy the middle class.
It angered me that people were wasting their time and money on these "expert" strategies in the vain hope that someday the economy will go back to the way it was before. The cold truth is that... It Won't.
There Is Some Good News...
Inflation is coming. But my research reveals secret strategies that will let you keep your money.
After exploring all the useless conventional wisdom for protecting my money from the coming Obama inflation grab, I went back to the library to do some more research.
This time I looked for the secret strategies that billionaire financiers like Warren Buffet and George Soros used to protect their money.
A Lot of What I Found Absolutely Astounded Me
As I learned, I began to diversify and started sharing my ideas with a few of my closest friends.
I started closing down my investment accounts, and using the money to buy gold and foreign currencies. Pretty soon I was investigating inflation adjusted bonds, and finding ways to shelter my assets in tangible assets like copper and aluminum.
Meanwhile, the cost of gold was soaring while Congress dithered over how to spend even more money it didn't have. The unemployment rate reached 9, then 10%. (And if you count people who have given up looking for work, the true unemployment rate is closer to 17%.)
It wasn't long before my friends asked me to share with them some of the secrets I had found for protecting their money.
They didn't have to ask twice. I was so angry at the direction the country was taking that I started writing notes on all the different strategies I had found for holding onto--or even building--wealth during the coming fiscal crisis.
My friends tried some of the strategies I offered, gave me feedback, and pretty soon my notes had evolved into a private research report jam packed with information citizens need to shelter their assets in the coming hard times.
Because if you think it's bad now, you haven't seen anything yet.
Sad but true... But you don't need to be a victim. You need to have the information that will let you make the correct financial decisions to hold onto your money.
A Solution for You...
How to Protect Your Money from the Coming Obama Inflation Grab is my new private research report detailing the strategies I personally follow to secure my future against the ticking time-bomb of government-driven inflation.
It contains every single piece of information I discovered in the past year, laid out in a clear and detailed, point-by-point format to enable you to make the decisions you need to make right now to save your hard-won assets..
There's nothing but fact-based, proven strategies that I personally use to insulate my wealth from the governments bad decisions.
Here Are Just a Few Things You Will Learn
- Strategy #2: How and why to buy silver--and how to keep it out of government hands.
- Strategy #4: The reason your IRA may not be safe.
- Strategy #7: The warning signs of an imminent currency collapse.
- Strategy # 11: Tangibles to keep at home.
- Strategy # 14: Why gold isn't always the best investment (but why to buy some anyway).
- Strategy # 20: How to hold real estate to protect your equity.
- Strategy #22: What coins to have on hand.
- Strategy #23: Three ways to invest in oil.
- Much, much more…
What's It Worth for You to Have a Comprehensive Strategy to Protect and Grow Your Money During the Coming Dollar Meltdown?
Think about it… Massive debt + unsustainable taxes = dollar inflation as "normal" government policy.
However, if you can see it coming, you can do something about it.
With the right information, I was able to take my hard-won assets and position them out of reach of the coming super-inflation… Wouldn’t you like to do the same?
I’ve done all the hard work for you by spending months researching and testing all the secret financial instruments and inflation-busting strategies and recording everything in my easy-to-understand private research report that will serve as a blueprint for you to follow!
If you like doing library research, you might be able to find some of these tips and tricks on your own, but add up the time you would spend (as well as the money you will have to pony up for various how to books and investment courses) and I think you'll agree it's easier and faster to take advantage of the work I've already done.
Plus don't forget, time is ticking. Gold has already gone over $1,100 $1,200 $1,300 $1,400 an ounce and a currency collapse could happen overnight.
You must be prepared to act now, immediately.
If you don't, you will be kicking yourself in the *#%)$$ when your credit card interest rates shoot up sky high, your retirement money won't pay the mortgage, and the ATMs are shut down due to a "bank holiday."
What's it worth to be able to hold on to the money you've earned and keep it out of the hands of an out-of-control government?
(Of course, your liberal friends will laugh at your preparations, but you'll be having the last laugh when Obama finishes wiping out their life's savings with his one-two punch of high taxation and money-stealing inflation.)
I could easily sell this information for well over $500 considering the many financial gurus who offer seminars and courses for thousands of dollars.
Here’s More of What You Get in
How to Protect Your Money
from the Coming Obama Inflation Grab
- Strategy #25: Should you invest in foreign currencies?
- Strategy #26: Why you need to have that surgery right now.
- Strategy #29: The lesson of the Russian grandmothers.
- Strategy #31: How to make money grow on trees.
- Strategy #37: Why Treasury Inflation Protected Securities are a government fraud.
- Strategy #39: What to do if you're paid in dollars.
- Strategy #41: Who should move to the country.
- Strategy #43: How to prepare for a bond market crash
- And much more.
Broke? Unemployed? I Feel Your Pain!
Like a certain womanizing president, I feel your pain. Really. Over the years, I've been broke, unemployed or half-employed more times than I can remember. And I know what the Obama economy is doing to people. My own brother is about to lose his business.
Nonetheless, for this month only, I've decided to experiment with making a special edition of my report available--on the honor system--for only $39.
You can understand that, as a writer and creator, I've been leery about creating a digital edition of my private research report because of widespread fraud and abuse on the Internet.
Once I put my hard-gained ideas out there in cyberspace, there's really no practical way to keep my report from being illegally copied and distributed.
However, if you promise not to distribute my copyrighted report illegally and to use it only for your personal and family protection, you can have a PDF version of my report delivered instantly online so you can get start protecting your wealth immediately!
This is the same edition I sell for $99 in a printed, spiral-bound format. The only difference is you have to print it out yourself.
- Strategy #46: Why the Consumer Price Index understates inflation.
- Strategy #56: A clause that every small businessperson needs to put in their contracts.
- Strategy #65: Why to avoid U.S. Treasury bonds and what to buy instead.
- Strategy #69: How to outwit the credit card companies.
- Strategy #71: Investing in mined riches
- Strategy #79: How to invest in Canadian Royalty Trusts.
- Strategy #82: Why "proven reserve" figures are unreliable.
- Strategy #85: How to sleep at night whatever happens to the economy
- And many more strategies to keep you afloat during today's Obama hard-times!
"Great Guide for Scary Times”
Not a Misprint... It's Going to Cost Just $39
As I said earlier, I can't stand to see what Obama is doing to this country. I want to help the little guy like you outwit the Washington foxes and hold on to the full value of your savings.
Now I know you're still maybe thinking that you can't risk $39 to give this a go... I understand 100%. There's so much garbage on the web and so many people out there who are clueless about what's about to happen that I have problems trusting people.
This is why I've decided to take all the risk away from you and guarantee your satisfaction with my...
"Whoever Misses Your Report Will Be Very Sorry”
Now there's nothing to lose but you have everything to gain by downloading this jam packed e-book today.
You Clearly Only have 2 Choices...
1) Take the chance to educate yourself by ordering a copy of How to Protect Your Money from the Coming Obama Inflation Grab and start planning now for your future security.
2) Pass up this opportunity to educate yourself only to regret it forever. I'm experimenting with selling this information in e-book form and can't guarantee that this offer will last before I go back to selling only hard-copy versions of my report.
If you are even slightly worried about the future of the dollar under President Barack Obama, the choice should be easy.
Now if you 'Want in' on these secret inflation-busting strategies then just place you order below and you'll get instant access within a few minutes of ordering.
With sincere good wishes,
College Professor and Author of
How to Protect Your Money from the Coming Obama Inflation Grab
PS. You're getting all the information you need to protect and grow your money during the coming Obama-induced super-inflation... Using just a few of the strategies I describe can save you thousands of dollars in the coming few years. Download How to Protect Your Money from the Coming Obama Inflation Grab Now!
PPS. Don't forget when you download your eBook today, there's nothing to lose as I'm taking all the risk with my personal 100% money back guarantee.
PPPS. We sell our products through ClickBank, a trusted online retailer specializing in digitally delivered products that uses the strongest security and anti-fraud features available in the world. In addition to this, they never store any of your financial data in their system. If you have any questions about the safety of the ordering process, visit ClickBank's website for details: www.clickbank.com.
PPPPS. Also... if you have any questions about anything, you can always contact me directly.
Bloggers and Webmasters: Reprint Permission Granted
Help get out the word. You are invited to reprint any of the information you've read here in your publication or website. The only requirement is the inclusion of the following byline...
"Information from How to Protect Your Money from the Coming Obama Inflation Grab. If you want valuable tips on inflation hedge strategies, visit InflationSurvivalSecrets.com."
Just so you can check my facts, here are a few sources I used for the facts on this web page:
1) Office of Management and Budget, Congressional Budget Office chart, cited in “Projected Deficit,” WashingtonPost.com, http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2009/03/21/GR2009032100104.html (March, 2009).
2) Andrea Seabrook, “Deficit Will Hit $1.845 Trillion This Year, Agency Says,” NPR.org, http://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=102154571 (March, 2009).
3) Brian M. Riedl, “New Budget Estimates Show Unsustainable Spending and Debt,” Heritage.org, http://www.heritage.org/Research/Budget/wm2595.cfm (25 Aug. 2009).
4) J.C. Adamson, “Frequently Asked Questions About the National Debt,” GreatReality.com, http://www.greatreality.com/DebtFAQ.htm (2009).
5) William Ahern, “Can Income Tax Hikes Close the Deficit?” TaxFoundation.org, http://www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/25415.html (22 Oct. 2009).
6) Allan Meltzer, “Preventing the Next Financial Crisis,” Wall Street Journal, http://online.wsj.com/article/B10001424052748704224004574489251193581802.html (22 Oct. 2009).
7) Hans F. Sennholz, “Hyperinflation in Germany, 1914-1923,” Ludwig von Mises Institute, http://mises.org/story/2347 (27 Oct., 2006)
8) “Hyperinflation and Weimar Germany,” historylearningsite.co.uk, http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/hyperinflation_weimar_germany.htm (2010).
9) “Inflation in the Weimar Republic,” Wikipedia (artwork by Greensburger, July 2009, based on numbers in Table IV (page 441) of The Economics of Inflation by Costantino Bresciani-Turroni, published 1937). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic (5 Feb. 2010).
Read more: Inflation Secret